Follett ebook Log In
Capstone Interactive eBooks
ABDO Digital eBooks
AR Log In
Don't forget to check out who's in the
Top Ten AR points chart on the library window!
Search for books in our library!
Don't know what else to read?
Policies and Procedures
- You must have your agenda and ID to leave the class and visit the library.
- Use a red place marker to return your book to the proper place.
- Computers are to be used for educational purposes only (no chatting, e-mail, games, inappropriate sites, etc.)
- No food or drinks unless the activity calls for it. NO GUM!
- All exposed electronics will be taken away before, during, and after school.
- You may check out a total of three items for a two-week period. Reference materials may not be checked out.
- Place returned books in the "book drop" located at the circulation desk. Before or after hours, return your books in the drop slot outside the library.
- There is a $0.05 fine for every book and magazine that is late.
- Overdue notices will be sent to your Language Arts teacher once a month if you have a fine or an overdue book. Use the button above to check for fines and overdue books.
- If a book is lost, damaged, or stolen, you are responisble to pay the amount of the book. DO NOT LEND YOUR BOOKS TO OTHERS! If they lose or damage it, YOU PAY IT!
- If you are not cleared, you will not be allowed to check out books and may not participate in future school activities.