Follett ebook Log In
Capstone Interactive eBooks
ABDO Digital eBooks
AR Log In
Don't forget to check out who's in the
Top Ten AR points chart on the library window!
Search for books in our library!
Don't know what else to read?
Policies and Procedures
- You must have your agenda and ID to leave the class and visit the library.
- Use a red place marker to return your book to the proper place.
- No food or drinks unless the activity calls for it. NO GUM!
- All exposed electronics will be taken away before, during, and after school.
- You may check out a total of three items for a two-week period. Reference materials may not be checked out.
- Place returned books in the "book drop" located at the circulation desk. Before or after hours, return your books in the drop slot outside the library.
- There is a $0.05 fine for every book and magazine that is late. If your fine exceeds $3.00 or have books for more than a month, you may no longer check out books until it is resolved.
- Overdue notices will be sent to your school email, make sure to check your email frequently.
- If a book is lost, damaged, or stolen, you are responsible to pay the amount of the book. DO NOT LEND YOUR BOOKS TO OTHERS! If they lose the books or damage it, YOU PAY IT!
- If you are not cleared, you will not be allowed to check out books and may not participate in future school activities.